Sunday 26 February 2012

Israel Video

Just a quick update, I forgot to mention on Wednesday at Mig Dalor the friendship house I was greeted by all the kids telling me "Ac Milan four zero Arsenal lose". It felt like being back home in London at the school but its all good banter as there are kids there in Liverpool shirts, Chelsea shorts and from time to time the odd Haifa shirt or shorts. Today (Sunday) I was at Rambam school with Sameh one of the assisstants from the local college here. He also works at Mig Dalor part time, not doing football but being inside with the children talking to them etc. He told me today how the children are what they call 'problem children' but when we play football with them he noticed they are alot calmer and happier and his manager there told him the exact same thing, so thats always a big positive to hear.

Today I am going to watch the first half of the North London derby, Arsenal vs Tottenham then head out to Ben Gurion youth centre for work, Yosi another of the local assisstants will be coming to help out there.

If you’ve read the previous post already then you know that Friday I went on my tour so on Saturday I found myself at a bit of a loose end but it was actually quite nice to sleep in a bit later and have a relaxing day. I spent some time talking to friends and family on skype etc then kept an eye on the football and rugby scores. In the evening I decided to have a go at making a video of my time so far here in Israel, I didn’t have many video clips so put together what I could with some photos mixed in.
Anyway here it is, I hope you enjoy it:


No comments:

Post a Comment