Tuesday 24 January 2012

An extra post...

Whilst we were watching the Arsenal vs Manchester United game this week we found out that our photo we had with Yossi Benayoun before we left was in the community section of the programme. We now also have that picture.

Denys, Yossi Benayoun, Alan Sefton and me at the training ground

While im adding this post in I also thought I'd share a picture of our whole group back in London at the Emirates stadium. One of the best groups of people I have worked with and I look forward to seeing most of you back in London soon for catch ups!

Denys 4th from left back row, me 3rd in from right front row ( I know I don't look happy because I was up at around 4:30am to drive up from Bournemouth to London and got caught in traffic so was in a rush and had no breakfast!)

Arsenal Gappers judo session

Me and Paul who I coached with at Haverstock School

We have coaches now in many different countries, here are some links to other blogs from other countries for those of you who are interested in reading their experiences so far.
http://www.coachesworldguide.com/ - Sean in Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment